Our Football Development Group produced a paper titled “Football development through the age groups” as a guide to parents, managers and coaches
- What is the role of the Age Group Co-ordinator?
- Why do we stream children into ability groups?
- Are Under 6 players registered to a league?
Do results matter?
- At what age do the children play competitive football ?
- When do they move to 11 a side ?
- Which age group is more vulnerable to injuries?
Find the answer to these and many other questions by downloading the paper now. (PDF format)